DURAFRESH™ is an effective, bacteria-fighting multi-use cleaning cloth that provides value to consumers who seek healthier lifestyles while supporting environmental responsibility. It is the first of what will soon be a family of higher performing, eco-sustainable bio-fiber products that represent a paradigm changing protocol of solutions for the future.
- rinses unusually clean, 99.9% germ-free, as clean as the running water it’s rinsed in.
- is made from sustainable wood fiber (the most abundant and fastest replenishing natural resource).
- is super soft, absorbent, durable, and stain-resistant.
- reduces the need for, and exposure to, chemical cleaners.
- can be machine or hand washed (recommend air drying to increase longevity).
- is not made from petroleum based fibers (unlike microfiber cloths), therefore,
- will biodegrade in compost (or in nature) or can be incinerated without releasing toxins
- outperforms and replaces the need for dozens of paper towel rolls (saving money & reducing waste)
- is engineered to the highest standards and tested by independent labs.
- is the smart, sustainable solution you can depend on for all of your cleaning needs; at home, work or on the go.
No posts found
Our layaway offers you the opportunity to get the products you need on a payment plan. Using cloth diapers saves money, but we understand that getting your initial cloth diaper stash can be hard when you are short on cash. Our cloth diaper layaway plan allows you to spread the cost out over 3 months.
Select the items you need, then use the voucher code "LAYAWAY" when you checkout. You'll only be charged 25% of the cost of your order. I will set your items aside until they are paid for.
You will then be responsible for paying 25% each month for the next 3 months. If more than 90 days are needed please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
You can make payments on your layaway items with PayPal by putting "Layaway" and your name in the subject of the payment. Payments can be made using Paypal. The email address for Paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also pay with check or credit card. Please call us at 1-877-536-0850 for more information.
If you need to cancel your layaway order there will be a re-stocking fee equal to 25% of the total cost of the order. Any additional money paid over the 25% will be refunded. The re-stocking fee is to cover the time we held the items for you and they were not available to be sold to someone else, credit card/PayPal fees and staff time to enter and process the order and cancellation.
Certain items are drop shipped (cosleeper, etc.) from the manufacturer. These items are not actually ordered until the payment is made in full. In rare cases a manufacturer may change or discontinue a product during the payment period. If this happens and the product or a reasonable substitute (such as a different color) is not available then a refund will be issued.