Plan Toys Peek-A-Boo Roller
As the roller moves, it makes a peek-a-boo action.
Age: 6 Months and up
- Helps hand-eye coordination and visual tracking development.
- When the baby rolls the roller, he/she will learn the concept of cause & effect. (Rolling objects make movement.)
- This toy will encourage babies to crawl and follow the roller which helps develop gross motor skills and posture control.
PlanToys® is proving that it is possible to maintain superior quality and safety standards in addition to following a path of environmental and social responsibility. They are committed to maintaining the highest standard of ethics while creating innovative educational toys for every developmental stage of childhood. These toys inspire children's imagination as well as promoting their physical and intellectual development. PlanToys® are made from non-toxic, natural materials such as organic rubberwood. Their toys enable children to play, learn and become closer to nature.
- Green - As a Green company, they strive to use environmentally safe, responsible and sustainable methods to produce their Green Toys. They are committed to minimizing their impact on the environment.
- Safe - In addition to industry standards, PlanToys® follows their own stringent in-house safety standards to ensure a worry-free playtime for your children.
- Child Development - The educational merits of their toys are recognized by some of the most prestigious awards in our industry such as the Parents' Choice Award and the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Award.
No posts found
Our layaway offers you the opportunity to get the products you need on a payment plan. Using cloth diapers saves money, but we understand that getting your initial cloth diaper stash can be hard when you are short on cash. Our cloth diaper layaway plan allows you to spread the cost out over 3 months.
Select the items you need, then use the voucher code "LAYAWAY" when you checkout. You'll only be charged 25% of the cost of your order. I will set your items aside until they are paid for.
You will then be responsible for paying 25% each month for the next 3 months. If more than 90 days are needed please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
You can make payments on your layaway items with PayPal by putting "Layaway" and your name in the subject of the payment. Payments can be made using Paypal. The email address for Paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also pay with check or credit card. Please call us at 1-877-536-0850 for more information.
If you need to cancel your layaway order there will be a re-stocking fee equal to 25% of the total cost of the order. Any additional money paid over the 25% will be refunded. The re-stocking fee is to cover the time we held the items for you and they were not available to be sold to someone else, credit card/PayPal fees and staff time to enter and process the order and cancellation.
Certain items are drop shipped (cosleeper, etc.) from the manufacturer. These items are not actually ordered until the payment is made in full. In rare cases a manufacturer may change or discontinue a product during the payment period. If this happens and the product or a reasonable substitute (such as a different color) is not available then a refund will be issued.