- It’s smart.
- It’s Swedish.
- It’s maybe a little strange.
- It’s doctor invented & recommended.
- It’s 100% hygienic due to the included filters (4).
- It’s fabulously reviewed (Rachel Ray, Parenting, & more).
- It’s a nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS!
- It’s NoseFrida. The Snotsucker.
- The disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
- Place the large tube against the child’s nostril, creating a seal.
- Use the red mouthpiece to SUCK out the snot. TIPS: Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril – you will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using Nosefrida.
- To clean, detach all of the pieces, and dispose of the filter. All pieces EXCEPT for the long thin tube should be cleaned with hot water and dish soap (they are also top-rack dishwasher safe).The long thin tube should be cleaned with a few drops of rubbing alcohol and shaken out to dry.
- NoseFrida is not a toy – keep all parts out of reach of children.
- Only use NoseFrida for nasal aspiration.
- Do not blow air into the red mouthpiece while tube is placed at child’s nostril.
- Never attached NoseFrida to a machine.
Why is NoseFrida better than other aspirators?
NoseFrida is non-invasive – instead of going inside the nose like the bulb, it forms a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril (creating a vacuum). Parent-powered (mouth) suction is much stronger and more effective than the static suction of the bulb or battery-powered aspirators. NoseFrida is also easy to clean.
Will I catch my baby’s cold?
No. Clinical studies have proven that the hygiene filter prevents mucus and bacterial transfer from child to user.
Can I suck too hard?
No. NoseFrida is safe to use on newborns and preemies. There is no risk of sucking too hard.
Is NoseFrida made of safe materials?
Yes, NoseFrida is made of non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free polypropylene. It is manufactured in environmentally-conscious Sweden.
I took the tube apart for washing and now it won’t stay attached.
The tube must be pushed firmly until you hear it snap into place. There is a groove inside that holds the pieces together.
Does NoseFrida the Snotsucker come with filters?
Yes, it includes 4 filters – 1 pre-loaded and 3 extras
No posts found
Our layaway offers you the opportunity to get the products you need on a payment plan. Using cloth diapers saves money, but we understand that getting your initial cloth diaper stash can be hard when you are short on cash. Our cloth diaper layaway plan allows you to spread the cost out over 3 months.
Select the items you need, then use the voucher code "LAYAWAY" when you checkout. You'll only be charged 25% of the cost of your order. I will set your items aside until they are paid for.
You will then be responsible for paying 25% each month for the next 3 months. If more than 90 days are needed please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
You can make payments on your layaway items with PayPal by putting "Layaway" and your name in the subject of the payment. Payments can be made using Paypal. The email address for Paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also pay with check or credit card. Please call us at 1-877-536-0850 for more information.
If you need to cancel your layaway order there will be a re-stocking fee equal to 25% of the total cost of the order. Any additional money paid over the 25% will be refunded. The re-stocking fee is to cover the time we held the items for you and they were not available to be sold to someone else, credit card/PayPal fees and staff time to enter and process the order and cancellation.
Certain items are drop shipped (cosleeper, etc.) from the manufacturer. These items are not actually ordered until the payment is made in full. In rare cases a manufacturer may change or discontinue a product during the payment period. If this happens and the product or a reasonable substitute (such as a different color) is not available then a refund will be issued.