Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
CatBird Baby makes some of the most beautiful Meh Dai's around.
- All the Meh Dai carriers in our designer line are locally handmade in Chicago in small batches. They feature premium quality designer prints from makers like Dear Stella, Alexander Henry, Art Gallery and more.
- NO INFANT INSERT REQUIRED.
- Five carrying positions: froggy legs (legs-in), facing inward, facing outward, hip, or back.
- Wrap-like feel without the wrapping.
- Softly padded headrest folds down when not needed.
- Two full bottonweight fabric layers in addition to designer print panel for superior support.
- 100% cotton body fabric.
- Lightly padded (cotton batting), wide shoulder straps for comfort.
- Tall carrier body panel means your mei tai grows as your baby grows! For infants or smaller babies, simply fold the waist to shorten body.
- Designed and made in Chicago, IL USA (except Annika, Georgia, Astoria, designed in Chicago, made responsibly in China.)
- Body panel 15.5" wide by 22.5-23" tall
- Shoulder straps 75" long
- Waist straps plus carrier panel total 63"
- Shoulder straps 3.75" wide
- Attached elastic strap to cinch body panel for facing outward
No posts found
Our layaway offers you the opportunity to get the products you need on a payment plan. Using cloth diapers saves money, but we understand that getting your initial cloth diaper stash can be hard when you are short on cash. Our cloth diaper layaway plan allows you to spread the cost out over 3 months.
Select the items you need, then use the voucher code "LAYAWAY" when you checkout. You'll only be charged 25% of the cost of your order. I will set your items aside until they are paid for.
You will then be responsible for paying 25% each month for the next 3 months. If more than 90 days are needed please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
You can make payments on your layaway items with PayPal by putting "Layaway" and your name in the subject of the payment. Payments can be made using Paypal. The email address for Paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also pay with check or credit card. Please call us at 1-877-536-0850 for more information.
If you need to cancel your layaway order there will be a re-stocking fee equal to 25% of the total cost of the order. Any additional money paid over the 25% will be refunded. The re-stocking fee is to cover the time we held the items for you and they were not available to be sold to someone else, credit card/PayPal fees and staff time to enter and process the order and cancellation.
Certain items are drop shipped (cosleeper, etc.) from the manufacturer. These items are not actually ordered until the payment is made in full. In rare cases a manufacturer may change or discontinue a product during the payment period. If this happens and the product or a reasonable substitute (such as a different color) is not available then a refund will be issued.