- View all variations as list
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- FDA approved & BPA Free! Unlike the others!
- Ideal for little hands, snacks, fruit, picnics, school lunches, mini first aid kits, cell phones, car & plane trips, crayons, travel-size toiletries, iPods, cameras, keys, hiking, camping, travel, beach gear & other small items!
- Lead free YKK zipper top keeps crumbs, drips & contents securely inside - Zipper not Velcro for SILENT Snacking!
- 100% cotton designer fabric exterior with thick and lush PVC-Free waterproof lining interior - No cheap nylon here!
- Reusable + Washable + Eco-friendly + Fashionable
- 7 inches x 3½ inches
- Sold in 2-pack of the same fabric
- Machine washable
- CPSIA tested and compliant
- Patent Pending
- Looking for the sandwich size Snack Happened™?
No posts found
Our layaway offers you the opportunity to get the products you need on a payment plan. Using cloth diapers saves money, but we understand that getting your initial cloth diaper stash can be hard when you are short on cash. Our cloth diaper layaway plan allows you to spread the cost out over 3 months.
Select the items you need, then use the voucher code "LAYAWAY" when you checkout. You'll only be charged 25% of the cost of your order. I will set your items aside until they are paid for.
You will then be responsible for paying 25% each month for the next 3 months. If more than 90 days are needed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
You can make payments on your layaway items with PayPal by putting "Layaway" and your name in the subject of the payment. Payments can be made using Paypal. The email address for Paypal is email@example.com. You can also pay with check or credit card. Please call us at 1-877-536-0850 for more information.
If you need to cancel your layaway order there will be a re-stocking fee equal to 25% of the total cost of the order. Any additional money paid over the 25% will be refunded. The re-stocking fee is to cover the time we held the items for you and they were not available to be sold to someone else, credit card/PayPal fees and staff time to enter and process the order and cancellation.
Certain items are drop shipped (cosleeper, etc.) from the manufacturer. These items are not actually ordered until the payment is made in full. In rare cases a manufacturer may change or discontinue a product during the payment period. If this happens and the product or a reasonable substitute (such as a different color) is not available then a refund will be issued.