Everything has a place and everything is in its place with our colorful new double-decker kids lunch box. Pre-measured compartments leave space for veggies, fruit, sandwiches and sweet treats. So you know your little chowhound is getting a balanced diet. Easy-peasy, right?
Everything has a place and everything is in its place with the colorful Itzy Ritzy Double-Decker Kids' Bento Lunchbox. Pre-measured compartments leave space for veggies, fruit, sandwiches and sweet treats. So you know your little chowhound is getting a balanced diet. Easy-peasy, right? Did you know that the average lunch uses four small plastic bags each day? Packing lunch with four plastic bags five days a week for one year wastes almost 1000 bags per person! Ditch the plastic bags, leave behind the small food storage containers and loose lids and instead, save money and be eco-conscious with Itzy Ritzy's Lunch Happens Bento Lunch Box.
- Designed for ease of use, Lunch Happens makes packing lunch trouble-free - no more searching for lids and organizing bags each morning.
- The top section is perfectly sized to fit a sandwich or entree.
- The lower level has premeasured 1 cup and 1/2 cup compartments for fruit, veggies, chips, and more.
- Eco-friendly - no wasteful plastic bags.
- Ideal for school, picnics and travel.
- Includes built-in carrying handle.
- Can be used as a stand-alone lunch box, or inserted into most insulated lunch bags.
- The Hoot design features a colorful owl print.
- FDA approved food safe, lead free, phthalate free, PVC free and BPA free.
- Top rack dishwasher safe or hand wash.
- Dimensions of Lunchbox: 5.6" x 5.6" x 4".
Our layaway offers you the opportunity to get the products you need on a payment plan. Using cloth diapers saves money, but we understand that getting your initial cloth diaper stash can be hard when you are short on cash. Our cloth diaper layaway plan allows you to spread the cost out over 3 months.
Select the items you need, then use the voucher code "LAYAWAY" when you checkout. You'll only be charged 25% of the cost of your order. I will set your items aside until they are paid for.
You will then be responsible for paying 25% each month for the next 3 months. If you do not finish paying for your order within 90 days you can apply any amount you have paid as store credit or you will receive a refund of current paid amount less a 25% restocking fee.
You can make payments on your layaway items with PayPal by putting "Layaway" and your name in the subject of the payment. The email address for Paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also pay with check or credit card. Please call us at 1-877-536-0850 for more information.
Certain items are dropshipped (cosleeper, etc.) from the manufacturer. These items are not actually ordered until the payment is made in full. In rare cases a manufacturer may change or discontinue a product during the payment period. If this happens and the product or a reasonable substitute (such as a different color) is not available then a refund will be issued.